The Battle Creek 8th Ward will have two sacrament meetings on July 12th at 10:30 AM and 1:00 PM. Here are the details:
- You are welcome to attend either meeting.
- All are encouraged to wear masks but it is not mandatory.
- Each person/family should consider their personal health status before deciding to attend (Please refer to President Brown's email and letter to the stake).
- All touch surfaces and sacrament trays will be cleaned before, between and after the meetings.
- We will observe prescribed social distancing guidelines. Every other pew row will be left unoccupied.
- We request that attendees do not gather before or after the meeting in the foyer or hallways.
It will be wonderful to meet again. See you there.